Hiya friendsThis is going to be a short & sweet healthy train post…. as I haven’t been to bed yet from last night… and I know that by the time I get around to it… it’d be WAY later. SO, yesyesyes…. trying to get this done early
I haven’t weighed myself yet… I’ll do it when I wake up and then update with my results then
As of yesterday… I hadn’t lost anything since two weeks ago. The good news? I didn’t gain, either. The last two weeks have been full of travel (St. Louis, Dayton & Cincinnati) and a lot of stress so… not gaining is a HUGE deal for me in these circumstances. (I SUCK at travel/healthy eating!)
Here’s the last two weeks via my iPhone…
Actually… there are a few photos missing…
- the chiggers that attacked me at Lindsey & Beto’s session. My stomach is STILLLLL itch central. Even the finger nail polish wasn’t working! I do have a photo of it… but… that’s a bit tooooo personal… even for ME!
- My poor bug got broken into… glass EVERYWHERE. All for a stinkin’ GPS. ugh.
- oh, and the bugs brakes went out… as in… the caliper froze up… or something like that. The whole car ordeal cost us $1700+ ARGH!
- I’ve found out that I need to go on a temporary strict diet due to some recent health discoveries. Nothing serious… so no need to worry… but the next couple of weeks aren’t going to be easy. (I don’t like to talk about my diet… people are so opinionated when it comes to what we should/shouldn’t eat… so… I’d rather just keep that info to myself… I hope you understand)
So… bottom line… it’s been a bit of a stressful couple of weeks…. and I maintained… so, yes yes yes… VICTORY!
How’d you do on your mini goals? Me? hmm… not so much. My mini goal was to work out 7x between then and today. That didn’t happen. I planned on taking a self photo after every gym today for accountability… Here’s what I’ve got:
I suppose that’s better than nothin’ right? bleh… not too proud of myself on that one…
So, this strict diet that I’ll be on in the immediate future… well… working out isn’t going to be a priority this time.
My mini goal to achieve before next weigh in? SLEEEEPMaybe you knew… maybe you didn’t… but I’m a bit of an insomniac (duh, right?!) My mini goal is to be in bed before 1:30 am for 8 nights between now and June 11th. I think if I slept more my overall health would greatly improve.
Here’s a photo of me with 3 of my favorite girls taken back in February. None of us had really slept the night before (afterall, it IS a slumber party… who slumbers at a SLUMBER party?!)… well, this was at the height of my insomnia… I hadn’t slept for 3 nights when this was taken. I mean… I’d get in an hour or two every night… but MAN OH MAN did it take its toll on me! The good news is that I’ve DEFINITELY improved… but I’m certainly not 100%. Jess (on the left) says that if I had a regular sleep schedule that it would greatly improve my sleep…. hence the 1:30 deadline.
LOOOOK at me there… it’s like my eyes are all “Interview with a Vampire” Brad Pitt style… and I don’t mean that as a good thing!
Okay, back on topic!
Your turn to make ONE goal to attain by next weigh in. Something small. Little changes that, hopefully after 2 weeks, will become a part of our lives.
- drink 64oz of water each day
- walk the dogs every day after work
- do not eat after 8pm
- etc, etc, etc…
Mine? well… I already told you mineIn bed before 1:30am at LEAST 8x.
What’s YOURS??? Don’t make anything toooo crazy and unattainable… set yourself up for success! And like last weigh in post, let us all know in the comment section so that it a)holds you accountable and b) may give others ideas.
To those on the train, be sure to weigh in via the Google doc first thing today!
A few quick reminders:
- Next official weigh in is June 11.
- If you’re a twitterer, be sure to add the hashtag #healthytrain to your HT tweet.
- Join “bobbi’s healthy train” group on Facebook… ANYONE can join… not just the people with the before pics. My trainer is an admin … so if you have fitness questions, ask ‘em there! Dane is also an admin, so if you have questions about diet/need motivation… he’s the guy to talk to. We’d love to have you…
- You don’t have to be officially competing to participate.
- If you haven’t measured yourself yet, DO IT!
- We’ll be taking optional “progress pics” July 23 to keep the motivation levels high… OHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!
- Finale date is October 29th.
Much love friends!
PPS. so much for “short and sweet blog entry” I think I’m incapable!
Here are our top 5:
|Marta Von Grey||6.95%|
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THAT?!!?! Jill has been in the lead EVERY weigh in!
Mad props friends… MAD PROPS! I’m seriously beyond pumped for our “progress” photos. You guys are kicking some serious ass.